Many companies are choosing to invest in tracking solutions, saving their businesses considerable cost, and above all taking control of valuable assets. By knowing the precise location and speed of drivers and their individual driving behaviors you will be able to make substantial savings on fuel, servicing costs and overtime, as well as cutting out unnecessary and sometimes unauthorized journeys.
For small business owners who need vehicle management tools or individuals who prefer more control over their vehicles, EasyFleet+ provides you with internet-enabled access to view your vehicle movements. EasyFleet+ also comes standard with Stolen Vehicle Support services as well early warning alerts in the event of unauthorized vehicle movements. In addition EasyFleet+ includes features such as an automatically updated SARS-compliant logbook, area alerts and an optional remote panic button.
Far more than mere vehicle recovery, EasyFleet+ Vehicle Tracking offers a host of tracking and monitoring capabilities designed to ensure peace of mind for you, and security for your vehicle and family or business.
EasyFleet+ uses the very latest GPS and GSM/GPRS location technology, to ensure that your vehicle is always visible and always operational. Unlike many other vehicle tracking systems, EasyFleet+ continually monitors that your unit is fully functional, removing the inconvenience of having to perform self tests yourself.
- Fuel detection, Harsh Braking, Mileage Calculation and Over Speeding
- Instant notification via SMS direct to your mobile device in case of theft
- Ignition/engine disable via SMS.
- User friendly location directory that makes hard to read GPS coordinates readily understandable
- Speed and zone limits to check on kids, driver or other people using your car
- Key Vehicle Security Features are:
- Sensitive motion detection (anti-theft alarm)
- Ignition detection with engine disabling (optional)
- Audio jack for microphone with remote listen function
- External S.O.S. button sends out location when in need of assistance
- Vehicle power connection with backup battery, tamper alarm and sleep mode to prevent drain
This also supports GPRS for frequent and cost-effective reporting and comes with free software to set up your own fleet management server. With the Fleet Enterprise server, you won’t be tethered to third parties, monthly fee payments or contracts.
- Communication via SMS & GPRS
- External backup GPS antenna connection
- Automatic distance and time based reporting
- Speed & hard breaking reporting to eliminate bad driving habits
- Embedded geofencing and checkpoint alarms to detect detours and trip progress even without server connection
- Idle alarm to monitor break times and reduce fuel use by eliminating engine idling
- Extra I/O connections for advanced fleet management features (3 connections in, 4 out)
- Solid Case for direct installation: No separate charger or installation case required
- In-built 1300 mAh backup battery
- Accelerometer/tilt sensor for towing alarms
- Expanded memory with up to 300,000 preloaded landmarks in your region and space for hundreds of your own locations
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad unit battery
- Ignition sensing, remote engine shut down, panic button and other I/O features
- Geofencing, temperature, trip, odometer, vehicle idle time and speed reports
- Full offline (SMS) and online (GPRS) functionality
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) wireless firmware updating
- Full 24 month warranty and English support via phone, email or skype